Watch the live stream of NCAA Basketball
You can watch 11 NCAA Basketball Championships Weekend games on ESPN Plus, ESPN, ESPN 2 and ESPN U in the US. Select games are shown on TSN in Canada, BT Sport in the UK and Kayo Sports in Australia. Full details on how to watch NCAA Basketball Championships Weekend can be found below.
|Dates: Saturday March 11 to Sunday March 12|
|TV channel: ESPN, ESPN 2, ESPN U (US)|
|Live stream: ESPN Plus (US)|
NCAA Basketball Championships Weekend preview
If March Madness is like Christmas to basketball fans, the NCAA Basketball Championships Weekend has to be Thanksgiving, and we’ve got 11 reasons to be thankful on Saturday and Sunday. That’s how many conference finals will be shown this weekend on ESPN’s streaming service and suite of TV channels, with the highlights being the AAC, ACC, Big 12 and SEC Championships.
Of course, the biggest prize of all is the NCAA Division I Men’s Basketball Tournament starting next week, but you have to be there to win it.
The North Carolina Tar Heels, March Madness, who finished in second place a year ago and are widely expected to be one of the top seeds this time around, might miss out completely after exiting the ACC Tournament. The Duke Blue Devils and Miami Hurricanes seem to be the teams to beat there.
Meanwhile, reigning champions the Kansas Jayhawks must navigate the Big 12 tournament without their Hall of Fame coach Bill Self after he was hospitalized during the week.
The Pac-12 Tournament is beautifully balanced, with the UCLA Bruins, Arizona Wildcats and Oregon Ducks looking like the real thing, as is the Big East Tournament, led by the Marquette Golden Eagles’ power quartet, UConn Huskies, Xavier Musketeers and Creighton Blue Jays.
And with the Cincinnati Bearcats, Houston Cougars and UCF Knights heading to the Big 12, it’s the end of an era for the AAC Tournament.
Read on to learn how to watch the NCAA Basketball Championships Weekend online from wherever you are, so you can live stream all the college basketball action in preparation for Selection Sunday and March Madness.
NCAA Basketball Championships Weekend: games, times and TV schedule
(All times ET)
Saturday March 11
- 11am – US Eastern Men’s Basketball Championship – ESPN 2/ESPN+
- 5:30pm – SWAC Men’s Basketball Tournament – ESPNU/ESPN+
- 6 p.m. – Big 12 Men’s Basketball Championship – ESPN/ESPN+
- 7:30pm – MAC Men’s Basketball Championship – ESPN 2/ESPN+
- 7:30pm – MAAC Men’s Basketball Championship – ESPNU/ESPN+
- 8:30pm – ACC Men’s Basketball Tournament Championship – ESPN
- 9:30 p.m. – Big West Men’s Basketball Championship – ESPN 2/ESPN+
- 10:30 p.m. – Pac-12 Men’s Basketball Tournament Championship – ESPN
Sunday March 12
- 12 noon – Ivy League Men’s Basketball Championship – ESPN 2/ESPN+
- 1pm – SEC Men’s Basketball Tournament Championship – ESPN
- 3:15pm – AAC Men’s Basketball Championship – ESPN/ESPN+